Is it really already Friday again? I’m so looking forward to this weekend. One of my good friends here is having a bridal shower and Josh and I have some errands we need to run in preparation for our honeymoon in a week and half! Ahh I can’t wait!
1. Josh and I had a really fun date night yesterday in Lincoln. We joined the Young Art Patrons when we moved here in hopes of meeting new people and getting to know the area better. Yesterday was a field trip to a gallery in Lincoln, Nebraska. Wine was free flowing, the artwork was beautiful, and the people were so nice. It was a wonderful time.
2. Speaking of Lincoln, we really want to plan more trips there. We’ve only been three times, but every time we go we find more cool stuff to do. It seems like such a cool city with lots of attractions for young adults.
3. Honest relationship advice from real life couples. I love this, and completely agree with what was said. “Don’t be afraid to be the one who loves the most.” True love doesn’t keep score. I thank God every day for the relationship I have with Josh.
4. I wanted to apologize if I have upset anyone with all the sponsored posts lately. Being sick for three weeks meant I had to push back all my reviews I had scheduled for during that time. It caused kind of a cluster of sponsored posts this week. I have one more going up Monday (the one I accidentally posted this past Monday), and then it should be just you and me and the thoughts in my head for a while. I just want you guys to know that when I do sponsored posts I’m sharing something I genuinely like and believe in. I always want to be upfront and honest with you guys so if you ever have any questions just let me know!
5. Speaking of blogging, I’ve started the process of getting a blog makeover. It’s been over two years since Girl Gone Veggie has changed looks, and I feel like I’m ready for a little refreshing. So much has changed since I’ve started blogging and I want my blog to reflect that. I’m still really early in the design process but I wanted to give you guys a heads up. I’m really excited.
Question of the Day: What’s something on your mind this Friday?