How has another week come and gone? I totally get it when people say they felt like they blinked and years of their life passed them by. Doing Five Facts Friday every week has really given me perspective on how fast time passes.
1. This scene perfectly showcases why I haven’t been able to do anything this past week but binge watch Scandal. I can’t even handle the chemistry and intense angst. If you do not want to see a scene from the second season I would recommend skipping this clip.
2. 30 pilots and flight attendants confess the best kept secrets you don’t know about flying <– Crazy! This totally justifies why I never get ice on a plane and use hand sanitizer instead of water to wash my hands.
3. I’m going to see Divergent after work tonight with some girlfriends. I can’t wait. I’m a huge fan of the books and am excited to see how they play out on screen.
4. Walk away from excess running, researchers say <– What do you think?
5. Are you a lady that lives in Omaha? Are you free Thursday, April 10th? Then you should come and hang out with me at the Midtown Crossing‘s “Hot Off the Pan” cooking class! Held at Chefs2 (where Josh and I go to get all our flavored oils and vinegars), this event is a guided, educational tasting of a complete meal that goes from pantry to plate in less than 30 minutes. (The owner of Chefs2 is a Registered Dietitian.) The class starts at 6:30pm and is completely free. Reservations are required by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org. If the class fills up an additional class will be offered at 7pm. I hope to see you there!
Question of the Day: Do you have fun weekend plans? Omaha Bloggers is having their March meeting, I have laser hair removal session, and one of my good friends is having a bridal shower. It should be a great weekend!