- Sleep! I’ve been giving myself grace to not blog when I do not have the time to get everything else done in my day and it has been so wonderful to be getting multiple nights of decent sleep in a row. I’m definitely still working on a new rhythm with my writing but it has been nice to not have any pressure while I figure it out.
- A new study finds the pay gap is closing for women but we still have a long way to go, especially when it comes to retirement. Bump up those retirement contributions, ladies! We can do this!
- I treated myself this month to a Pure Barre membership and I’ve been absolutely loving it. Since I’ve been going to the gym more I picked up these leggings, these leggings, this fun top, and these cute socks. Yay for new workout clothes!
- I’ve been listening to the Hamilton soundtrack on repeat since before December. Josh is amazed I am not sick of it yet. I love this YouTube compilation of all the songs.
- I don’t think I’ve ever loved a purse as much as I love this one. You guys, it’s beautiful.
- This moving tribute gave me all the feels. I honestly needed it with how sad, scared, and worried I’ve been since the election.
- I read this book on the cruise and could not get enough of it. I can’t wait for the HBO series next month!
- Anthropologie does it again with more cute monogram mugs! They make me want them all.
- Move over meditation, science has found there’s another M-word that can be just as powerful when it comes to the impact is has on our lives. I’m thinking about making it my word for the year.
Motivational Tweet of the Week:
Question of the Day: What are you loving this Friday?