- Did you know there’s a scientific way to evaluate if you got a good night’s sleep last night? I’m happy to report I sleep like a champ. 😀
- It is legit the middle of winter but I’m already thinking about warm weather occasions. This dress in blue looks perfect for Easter. And it’s on sale for less than $30!
- This cover is super old but it’s still one of my favorites. It’s perfect for when you need a little pick me up in your day.
- Why does New York City have to be so far away?! I need this cookie dough ice cream in my life.
- I’ve been looking for comfy shoes to bring to work since walking on the treadmill over lunch in flats are doing a number on my feet. I heard rave reviews about these wool sneakers so I decided to pick up a pair.
- I loved this article about the importance of practicing being your future self now. Future Erin is very happy with how many barre classes present Erin is taking. Present Erin is sore.
- This top (in navy) is beyond gorgeous. And it’s on sale! I think I need.
- Iceland has made sweeping and lasting change in their country when it comes to teens and drug use. It’s amazing what you can do in a country when you make decisions based on fact, logic, and research.
- I’m tempted to order this bathing suit as a #goals purchase. Oh and these because they’re super cute and super cheap. I had no idea BaubleBar had a Target line!
- This is so embarrassing to admit but I have been incredibly lazy when it comes to making my own food lately. Omaha just got a SkipTheDishes which gives you delivery access to all your favorite restaurants, for like a $2 charge. (Omaha delivery has been long, long overdue! I live downtown and have had trouble getting food delivered to me before . Not anymore!) I’ve been ordering salad bowls from Freshii way too dang much, but they’re delicious and it’s so convenient. Josh and I are thinking of having an order-in date night sometime soon!
Motivational Tweet of the Week:
Question of the Day: What are you loving this Friday?