- Josh is coming to a Bring on the Men class at Pure Barre tonight! I’m so excited, despite the fact that every barre class feels like this.
- Legally Blonde was the first play I ever saw on Broadway and still one of my favorites after all these years. I used to blast the soundtrack as I worked on my admissions application to Bucknell to pump myself up. #imadork I just re-bought the soundtrack and it is so fun to listen to while I work, and also reflect on how far I’ve come.
- All the yes! I can’t believe this is even something being debated in 2017!
- Guys, I suck at doing this. But I’m trying to work on it!
- This book is next on my reading list! It sounds insightful and hilarious.
- I have fallen in love with these shoes, but of course they are sold out in the color that I want. (Grey + pink)
- I have all the respect for this girl! It’s the thing that’s always said, but never true.
- These sunglasses are so cute! And you can’t beat the price.
- I’m so intrigued by this cream. It’s supposed to be super nourishing for sensitive skin.
- This jacket has been perfect to grab and go with everything I’m wearing lately.
Motivational Tweet of the Week:
Question of the Day: What are you loving this Friday?