Punkin is always a favorite. 😉
- The best Christmas scent. Hands down. No question. I have it in a lotion, a soap, and now a candle. I’m pretty sure this qualifies as an obsession.
- Josh and I are always trying to learn more about Omaha and find ways to immerse ourselves in the area. Creating roots in the community helps make this city feel like home. My friend Kim wrote a book about Omaha’s lost restaurants and it is such a fascinating glimpse into the history of Omaha. How I wish I could step through the pages to go back in time and experience that period in history for myself!
- This bow-backed sweater is beyond adorable. And on sale, too!
- If you are looking for a movie that will give you all the feels this holiday season, you have to see Coco. It’s not about Thanksgiving or Christmas or Hanukkah or New Years but about Dia de los Muertos, a holiday I have never celebrated before but now have such a newfound respect for. (And I’d like to find a way to honor the day next year.) The story is truly magical and will make you cry happy tears and cherish your life and loved ones even more.
- This Christmas album has quickly become one of my favorites. He has a voice like butter.
- Have you been introduced to the best hair ties in the world yet? They’re the only ones that hold my hair without crimping or tearing it.
Question of the Day: What are you loving this Friday?