1. I’m so excited it’s Friday! Josh and I are going to a Rick Springfield concert tonight which I’m really looking forward to. Then this weekend we’re visiting a museum, I’m catching up on sleep, and taking some of my favorite fitness classes. It should be fun!
2. I am loving this new-to-me daily deal site Jane. There’s so many fun patterns and everything is so cheap. This has been one of my go-to sites in the morning over coffee for the last few days.
3. I had my first real Midwest storm this past week. It was really scary. The sky was green, the tornado sirens were blaring, and there were tennis ball sized pieces of hail falling from the sky. I left work early and got inside just before the storm started. Josh and I huddled up on the couch and I watched Bravo to distract myself until the cable went out. Thankfully we have a garage for our car so it didn’t sustain any damage like a lot of other cars in the area and the storm passed by morning. I love the Midwest, but the storms here are ridiculous.
4. I’ve been feeling really bad about all the weight I’ve gained recently. It wasn’t intentional and I’m not liking it. This probably deserves its own blog post at some point, but I’ve decided to give up desserts and alcohol for the foreseeable future. I eat enough as it is and I really don’t need those things in my life. I need to get my weight back under control and I’m hoping this will help give me a nice little jumpstart by helping me curb some cravings. Desserts and alcohol both make me crave more food (and junk food at that), which when I’m already eating too much is not a good thing. We will see how this goes. Think happy thoughts for me please. 🙂
5. Blogging Biz- How to sell yourself to a client <— Great tips and information
Question of the Day: What’s on your mind this Friday?