It’s Friday! I’m so excited, I have a fun surprise date night planned for Josh. Then this weekend we have an anniversary party to go to, are checking out Junk Stock, and are going to see Jersey Boys. It’s going to be a fun weekend in Omaha!
Here’s five things I’m loving this week:
1. I am obsessed with Colbie Callait’s new song Try. It is such a great song with a powerful message.
2. My work meeting was at the Ameristar Casino and Hotel in Kansas City. I had my first all you can eat buffet experience there and loved it. They had like six different types of mashed potatoes! It was pretty great. 😀
3. I just got new business cards for my blog. I’m going to FitBloggin’ next weekend in Savannah, Georgia and can’t wait. It’s my first blogging conference. I’m excited to meet lots of people and make new blogging friends.
This is me. I feel like half the conversations I start begin with the word sorry. It’s crazy.
This is such a great example of the effect ‘harmless’ words can have on a person.
4. These are two commercials that I’m loving lately. Not to get on a soapbox, but the media has such a huge impact on society and I love when I see that influence being used for positive social change. (Proud feminist over here!)
5. Josh and I went to happy hour at Blue last night for veggie lettuce wraps. These things are the bomb dot com. And during happy hour they’re only $7! I already can’t wait to go back.
Question of the Day: What are you up to this weekend?