Happy Friday! I hope you guys are having a great last day of your work week. I love getting to end the week with my Friday Five. Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. Fluffy cows! They’re a real thing. Have you heard about them before? I’m obsessed. Apparently any cow can look like this if groomed properly. Cows are Josh’s favorite animal and we would totally be buying one of these if a) they weren’t $75,000 and b) we didn’t live in an apartment with no outdoor space.
2. Look: it’s Carl from UP! This movie always makes me think of my Dad. I miss him so much. We saw this movie together and it’s his favorite. It’s one of my favorite movies too with such a sweet story.
3. Last weekend J.Crew outlets and Banana Republic’s regular stores were an additional 50% off clearance. I love a good sale and these cute clothes. They just came in the mail today and I love them all.
4. Networking Tips for Introverts <— I read this blog post the other day and was really impressed by the networking tips (And I think they’re good for everyone, both introverts and extroverts). I learned a lot about ways I can improve my networking and things I need to be doing both professionally and personally to maintain healthy relationships.
5. Josh and I met up with Hannah for our first Jazz on the Green concert. I love Midown Crossing and all the fun stuff there is to do there. We got to chat over drinks, food, and good tunes. A kindly balloon man passing by also tasked us with guarding a Ninja Turtle balloon animal. We tried valiantly, but the crowded venue and strong wind kept the turtle from seeing another day.
Questions of the Day: What are you loving lately? Any fun plans this weekend? I’m volunteering for my first race! I can’t wait!