I hope you guys are having a great day! I was recently tagged in a survey by Alec over at Pop Fit Life that I thought would be really fun to do. I love learning random things about other people! The gist of it is to answer the 11 questions the person who tags you asks on their blog on your blog and then tag 11 people and ask them 11 questions. Pretty simple, right? Alec asked some good questions, I hope you enjoy them and learn a few things about me!
1. In baseball each player gets a “walk up song” that plays on his way up to the plate. What song would you pick?
I’m a country music fan through and through. The one song that never fails to make me want to rock out and work it is Country Girl Shake It For Me.
2. What’s the best thing that happened to you last weekend?
I got to celebrate Josh’s birthday!! I also got to show his mom my wedding dress and eat pumpkin raviolis. It was a pretty perfect weekend. This weekend we’re going to see Tim Gunn and I’m hopefully getting to visit some family members (depending on how NJ is doing and if they can get gas and feel safe traveling through there). It should be another great weekend!
3. If you could have a starring role in any film already made, which movie would you pick?
This is a tie between Pride and Prejudice and The Notebook. Rachel McAdams and Keira Knightley are two of my favorite actresses, the period costumes are beautiful, and the stories are so romantic. I’m a hopeless romantic.
4) What actor/actress would you have play you in a movie of your life?
I would love to have Anna Kendrick play me in a movie of my life. I feel like she is so great at playing real girls. She’s also just an amazing actress and incredibly classy.
5) What is your favorite quote?
“She decided to start living the life she imagined.” This is my motto to life. I can still remember exactly where I was when I saw the quote and pure and simple it changed my life.
6) What was your first concert?
Maroon 5. It was awesome.
7) What Internet website do you visit the most?
A three-way tie between Facebook, my email, and my blog.
8) Which of Snow White’s 7 dwarfs describes you the best and why?
Probably a mixture of Happy and Sleepy. I’m always pretty happy, but also always pretty sleepy! I’m known for falling asleep on my couch writing a blog post and waking up at 1:30am wondering what the heck happened.
9) If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?
I love all food so it would be hard to pick just one but probably veggie Shepherd’s Pie.
10) What is the background of your computer?
Disney! Is anyone surprised?
11) What is your favorite cartoon character and why?
I’ve always wanted to combine Ariel and Belle into one princess and then be her. Brains and curiosity mixed with spunk, bravery, an amazing singing voice, and gorgeous red hair.
Alright my turn, I tag the following 11 people:
To answer the following 11 questions:
1. What is one goal you feel like you have to achieve in life in order to have lived the life you always imagined?
2. What is one of your worst habits?
3. What do you think is your best trait?
4. If you had to live on one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
5. What is your favorite season?
6. What song is the theme song for your life?
7. If for some reason you had to flee the country where would you move?
8. What is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you?
9. What is one thing you wish you could change in the world?
10. What year so far has been the best year of your life?
11. If you could take a time machine and visit with one famous person who is no longer alive who would it be?
Question of the Day: I tag everyone else to answer a few of the questions (either the ones I answered or the ones I asked). I would love to learn more about you guys!