Hey guys! Happy Wednesday! I hope as you’re reading this your day is off to a wonderful start. Mine is going pretty well, I turn 22 today!
It’s crazy to think how fast time flies. I remember my sixth birthday like it was yesterday and already it’s my twenty-second?! I feel so grateful, I know I could not ask to be happier, healthier, or in a better place than I am right now as I enter into a new year.
Twenty-one was a really good year for me.
- I got engaged to Josh
- I started my senior year of college
- I had an amazing summer internship
- I went to Disney World
As good as twenty-one was, I know twenty-two is going to be even better!
- I’m going to Vegas on a school trip
- I’m graduating from college
- I’m getting married to Josh
- We’re moving and will be living together
- I’ll be starting either a full-time job or grad school
I love this upward trend of life just getting better and better. In tradition of that I made some goals that I hope to accomplish in my twenty-second year of life.
- Enjoy and soak in every single second of my experiences, I’m only going to get them once
- Stress less, laugh more
- Get more sleep
- Graduate Summa Cum Laude
- Get my arms into rocking shape for my wedding dress
- Run in an outdoor race, regardless of the distance or size, simply for the experience
- Learn to cook more food
- Take time to read more
- Be less hard on myself, I truly am my biggest critic
- Be the best daughter, friend, fiance, and future wife I can possibly be
- Be open to new opportunities and be flexible with my life plans
In celebration of today, after I get off work Josh and I are going out to dinner at one of our favorite Italian restaurants. I’m so happy to be spending my birthday with Josh. Last year he helped me celebrate my twenty-first birthday and it was so special.
Question of the Day: What has been your favorite age so far?