Last week I shared a post with ideas for Valentine’s Day gifts for guys. Today I am sharing gift ideas for the girls. Whether you’re shopping for someone special or just want to treat yourself, it’s fun to pamper and spoil.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Girls
1. What cook wouldn’t love a heart-shaped Le Creuset dutch oven? It’s available in red and pink.
2. These suede sneakers are so cute and add the perfect pop to a casual outfit. I have them in desert suede and get so many compliments when I wear them.
3. Sweet little studs that celebrate the season.
4. My all-time favorite chocolate bar. It can be hard to find but is totally worth the hunt.
5. Beautiful, simple, and chic, this bracelet will be stylish all year round.
6. I’m intrigued by this book about the study of love. I’m a sucker for pop-psychology books.
7. Wear your heart on your sleeve with this gorgeous (and striking!) scarf.
8. The comfiest PJ pants now come in pink!
Questions of the Day: Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day? What are you getting your special someone this year? Do you plan on treating yourself to something special this Valentine’s Day?