If you and I were having coffee right now…
- I’d ask you what the weather is like in your area. Is it varying 40 degrees between morning and afternoon? It has been so crazy these last two weeks I have had no idea how to dress in the morning. It’s time to start breaking out the layers I guess!
- I’d tell you that I’m really missing my dad and Diane. Having my dad here for a few days reminded me how much I miss our family dinners and movie nights. Omaha is such a family-focused area. As much as I would love to spend the holidays with them, it’s harder not getting to see them for all the little moments on a regular basis.
- I’d tell you an 80-year-old woman got me drunk on moscato last night. Josh and I went to a cheese class at Whole Foods and ended up sharing a table with a really sweet older couple. We were served course after course of delicious cheese, and she kept refilling my glass with a bottle of moscato she bought for the occasion. It was such a fun night, but after Josh driving me home I went to bed at 9pm and still had a hard time waking up in the morning. I swear I’m a 40-year-old in a 20-year-old’s body.
- I’d tell you I’m really enjoying my last few days of 23. Life has been so good to me and I am so excited for what 24 will bring! I hope I always feel this way about getting older, and never start to dread it.
- I’d tell you I have planned exactly 0 recipes for my avocado-rriffic birthday party on Friday. I’m starting to freak out a little. Fingers crossed my friends show up and have food to eat!
- I’d tell you I have some big decisions to make soon. And I’m really nervous about it all. I want to live a life of meaning and purpose. But at the same time I wonder how realistic that actually is.
Question of the Day: What would you tell me if we were drinking coffee right now? Do you believe your life is currently filled with purpose?