Happy Friday guys! This weekend Josh and I have some Halloween parties to go to, a birthday dinner with friends to celebrate him turning 33 (!!), and I get to see my cousin who is going to be in Omaha for the next few months for school! I can’t wait. Here are some other things I’m loving this Friday.
First apple cider donut of the season. It was magical.
- For some people dresses are a warm-weather only thing. For me, they’re a year-round staple. This one, this one, this one, and this one have all caught my eye lately.
- For all my wide-calf girls, these boots are phenomenal, and under $150!
- When this song comes on when I’m on the treadmill, it puts an extra pep in my step!
- LOFT is having a 60% off flash sale right now! I recommend scooping up this jacket (in petite!), this sweater (so soft!), this cardigan, and this sweater.
- A long, but really interesting read on the authenticity of review sites.
- My high school pep rallies definitely weren’t as cool as this one! Also next year is my 10 year high school reunion. How did I get so old?!
- This catfishing story is a crazy one, especially the ending!
- I’m pretty obsessed with the pearl trend this fall. Especially on things like this jacket.
- A very touching PSA from an unlikely source.
Motivational Tweet of the Week:
Question of the Day: What are you loving this Friday?