Josh turns 33 today! I am so excited to celebrate him this weekend, as well as have some fun get-togethers with friends. We just saw Thor last night and it was so good! Action-packed and super funny. I highly recommend going to see it. Here are some other things I’m loving this week.
Wide-calf girls need to check out these boots!
- I’m seriously crushing on these boots. I feel like they would go with so much.
- I got my 23andme results back and found out that I’m 82% Irish. Scientific proof of why I’m so pale! 😉
- Josh and I are taking a long weekend trip to Sioux Falls next weekend and I can’t wait. This bag is perfect for weekend getaways, and it’s on sale for under $50!
- I have never heard of the brand before, but I am obsessed with this purse. It’s also 40% off so I think I have to have it.
- Have you heard the new Taylor Swift song? I wish I loved it as I’m an insane Taylor Swift fan but this whole album has felt flat to me so far. Girlfriend has got to stop looking to others for validation and start saving herself.
- We have officially entered jacket weather here in Omaha. Thankfully cute, colorful jackets like this one make dealing with the cold a little easier.
- I love this photo series imagining what Disney princesses would look like after living a successful and fulfilling life. I love the series even more for using real-life mothers and daughters.
- The perfect fall flannel.
Motivational Tweet of the Week
Question of the Day: What are you loving this Friday?