Hello from Sioux Falls! Josh and I are here for a long weekend getaway. I have never been to South Dakota before and am so excited to explore the state’s largest city! Make sure to check out my Instagram Stories for live recaps of our adventures. Here are some other things I’m loving this week:
Obsessed with this holiday pillow!
- Taylor Swift’s new album Reputation went on sale today. Are you buying a copy?
- These winter boots are absolute perfection. They sold out in 2.2 seconds last winter and I was so sad when I wasn’t able to grab a pair. Luckily for me (and you!) they’re back. I can’t wait to rock those red laces in Finland this winter. More on that trip soon!
- Calling all fellow Jane the Virgin fans: Jane’s first book is being printed in real life! They’re even listing her as the author. I cannot wait to get my hands on it!
- The one scarf you need this winter. It’s so big, so warm, and the “neutral” color goes with everything.
- If you are a fan of reading birth stories like I am (this is a thing, yes?), then you have to check out Megan’s story. It’s raw, real, and incredibly inspiring. Moms really are superheroes.
- Beauty lovers: it’s Sephora’s Beauty Insider Sale time! Starting today, say 20% off your purchases with your special beauty insider code. I’m ordering this but I also really want this.
- This interview had me laughing. I love the dynamic between KKW and JLaw.
Question of the Day: What are you loving this Friday?