I hope you had a Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and are gearing up for a very Happy New Year. Life has been calm, cozy, and quiet over here. I’ve been taking time off from the blog to spend quality time with Josh. We’ve cuddled up, watched all the Hallmark movies, and loved the fluff out of Punkin.
2018 is just around the corner and I am excited for all the exciting things to come in my personal life and professional life. Her Heartland Soul has a lot of big things in store. I’m starting the year off with a bang with a blog retreat to Finland a little later this month! I can’t wait. For now, here are some of my favorite sales, finds, and reads this week.
- I swear I watch every show Bravo creates. I found their new show Stripped a bit odd at first but quickly came to love its quirkiness. The first episode featured a girl who wore these boots that I am now obssesed with. I love the chain detailing.
- One of my superficial goals for 2018: have better hair. I’ve always struggled with fine, oily, limp hair. I want to work on developing a routine that works for my hair and finding products that help give my hair life. I just ordered this cult-favorite creme and I’m excited to see what it can do.
- A winter white cashmere sweater for under $30? Done and done.
- Josh and I exchange Christmas books to each other on NYE. Josh gifted me this book this year and it was the most adorable thing I’ve ever read. I’m already excited to read it to our future kids one day.
- A great article on the importance of self-compassion.
- This is a fun top in a fun color.
- If you are looking for a movie to see over the long weekend, go see The Greatest Showman. The story is incredible and the soundtrack is one of the best I’ve heard in a long time. I bought it immediately after leaving the theater.
- I live for a good waffle knit sweater and this one is ridiculously cute.
Question of the Day: What are you loving this Friday?