Happy Friday! Josh comes home this weekend! Yay! He’s been gone at a conference this past week and I’ve missed him so much. The house feels so quiet without him in it. I’m excited to get my best friend back. Here’s what else I’m loving this week:
1. This shirt. I love this shirt so much. I ordered it yesterday (for only $14) and can’t wait to rock it at workout classes and while running errands around town.
2. This is one of the best covers I’ve ever heard. I fell down the YouTube rabbit hole the other day and have had Alex G’s songs on repeat ever since.
3. My friend Jordan and I went to a Yelp Elite event last night and had so much fun. If I had to sum up our night in one picture it would be this one. So many belly laughs. I love good times with girlfriends.
4. One of the best parts of my day is reading the comments you guys leave me on my blog! Does that make me sound pathetic? Oh well, it’s true. I did a survey a while back and everyone said they wanted me to respond to your comments. What’s the one thing I’ve been not doing lately? Responding to comments. Womp Womp. I really want to foster fun conversations on this blog and know I’m dropping the ball with this, so I just wanted to say I’m sorry, I’m aware, and I’m going to be doing a better job with this. 🙂
5. If you are looking for true New York style pizza in Omaha you need to check out Noli. They just opened two weeks ago and actually imported water from NYC to find out how to replicate it here in the Midwest. When the owners were explaining this at the Yelp event and how the water is what makes NY pizza crust taste the way it does I thought it sounded a little ridiculous until I tried the pizza and realized I haven’t had pizza like this since I left the East Coast. It is the bomb dot com. And yes, Jordan and I ate this pizza on the floor like the two classy ladies we are. 😉
Questions of the Day: What are you loving this Friday? Any fun weekend plans? Would you rock a Don’t Worry Be Yonce shirt?
I’m linking up with Heather today!