1. Have you seen Todrick Hall’s mashup of all five Beyonce albums in four minutes? It blew my mind. I’ve since watched every video he’s published on his YouTube channel and am a huge fan.
2. Confession: my cuticles were a hot mess. So many hangnails. So much pain. This Lauren B. Beauty Nail & Cuticle Balm has been my saving grace. I’ve been applying it like there is no tomorrow. Yay for strong cuticles and pain-free fingers!
3. I got this organic, fresh, delicious salad at the Minneapolis airport!! I was so impressed to find an airport with healthy food options. If you find yourself in Minneapolis definitely check out French Meadow. I’m a huge fan!
4. There are two geese directly outside my hotel window on the fifth floor. I find this so amusing. I mean, what are they doing there? For breaking duck updates and other trip highlights make sure to check out my SnapChat (@erin.fairchild)!
5. This commercial is so touching. Mother’s Day to me was always a celebration of my dad and his amazing job being Mr. Mom to me and my sister. It breaks my heart sometimes that we live so far away from each other. If you live close to your mom and dad please give them a hug for me. It is such a blessing that you don’t even realize until you move far away.
Questions of the Day: What are you loving this Friday? Do you live nearby your parents? What’s your favorite airport? Do you have SnapChat?