Happy Friday! How is it already the end of the week? I totally get how people say they blink and a decade has passed before their eyes. Time moves so fast sometimes. In this case though, I’m really looking forward to the weekend. Aside from the usual activities I have a new yoga in the woods class planned, a baseball game, a Wine festival, a Middle Eastern restaurant date with girlfriends, and a fun photo shoot. Bring on the weekend! And bring on Friday Five. Here are five things I’m loving this week:
1. My new haircut! I’m totally not a redhead, but I love looking like one! I go to Creative Hair Design in Omaha and cannot rave enough about Marie. She does a fabulous job.
2. Speaking of redheads, how amazing is Ed Sheeran’s new song? It has been playing in my head on repeat.
3. Does anyone else love the mailman? Josh laughs at me but checking the mail is seriously like a little mini Christmas for me. I love getting snail mail and packages. (Anyone want to be penpals?) Heck, I even appreciate a creative direct mail piece.
4. I am so ridiculously inspired by this. Our will truly does determine the course of our life.
5. Omaha’s new city slogan is We Don’t Coast. I love it. A) For the obvious fact that we don’t have a coast but don’t need it to be an awesome city. B) Omaha is constantly growing and changing. People work hard here. And it shows.
Questions of the Day: What’s something you’re loving this Friday? What are some of your fun weekend plans?