Happy Friday! Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. Josh is home!! He’s been traveling for two weeks and I’ve missed him like crazy. I’m so glad he’s back. We celebrated his return with a couple’s workout session. The couple that sweats together stays together, right? 😀
We’ve got a staycation planned for this weekend that I can’t wait for. It’s going to be a lot of fun.
2. I am obsessed with this song. I really hope my Zumba instructors choreograph a dance to it! Doesn’t it make you just want to shake it?
3. This almond champagne. <3 I had it at Omaha Crush and it is so good. If you ever come across a bottle you need to try it. I’m typically not a champagne fan, but this was out of this world.
4. Hannah, Joanna and I are taking a trip to Kansas City next weekend and I can’t wait. It’s going to be a girls weekend. I’ve been to Kansas City twice on work trips, but never just to explore and have fun. I’ve heard so many good things and can’t wait to explore a new city. The food and shopping are supposed to be amazing. It’s less than three hours away, which makes me wonder why the heck we didn’t do this sooner. Ahh we’re going to have so much fun!
5. Josh and I are loving the big ‘ol case of Zevia that popped up on our doorstep! We’re a little obsessed. Zevia sent out soda to announce the launch of their Zevia Style contest. They’re giving away $100 Target gift cards and tons of other prizes everyday for 22 days. I wanted to pass the word on to you! All you have to do is upload a picture of what makes you unique, colorful, and bright and shiny to Twitter and/or Instagram. Make sure to include the hashtag #ZeviaStyle to be entered.
Questions of the Day: What are you loving this Friday? Any fun weekend plans? What’s the last weekend trip you went on?