Happy Friday!! I’ve got a big weekend coming up. I’m volunteering at a Junior League event tonight, going to an Airbnb event Saturday morning, co-hosting a baby sprinkle for a wonderful friend, and then packing and getting ready to fly to Mexico early Sunday morning! Ahh it’s going to be crazy but it’s going to be fun!
Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. I’m loving that I’ll be here on Sunday! I can’t wait! I’m trying to get blog posts scheduled for all of next week. Fingers crossed that happens. My to-do list has gotten so long I’ve just started ignoring it…
2. Blake’s All Natural Foods hooked me up with all their latest meals. I am so excited to try them out. Their products are my go-to on a busy night. I love that they’re delicious and made with good-for-you ingredients. I’m excited to surprise my co-workers with the red meat ones tomorrow.
Funny sidenote: I get multiple people who find my blog every day by searching some combination of Her Heartland Soul eating meat. I find this so odd. There’s nothing wrong with eating red meat, I just don’t. If I did I’d tell ya. 😉
3. My suitcases are going to be the coolest thanks to these luggage tags. YayTags are on KickStarter right now and have so many fun designs. I love how much this guy looks like Punky!
4. This song is one of Taylor Swift’s best songs ever. It makes me think of Josh and get all mushy inside every time I hear it. She perfectly describes love and what it’s like to finally meet the right person. It’s the silence, it’s the silliness, it’s the fights, it’s the day-to-day.
5. I have been using the Beautyblender for a few weeks now and absolutely love it. I always believed in using my hands over using brushes to apply foundation but the finish this sponge gives is absolutely incredible. You just dampen the sponge a little before each use and then almost bounce it on your face. I don’t have anything major to cover up on my face but it made me feel like my skin was airbrushed it looked so flawless. I definitely recommend it!
Questions of the Day: What are you loving this Friday? Any fun weekend plans? What’s a food product/beauty product/song you’d recommend?