Happy Friday! Is it really already the weekend? I’ve been so tired lately, so I am really excited for the chance to catch up on some sleep this weekend. Here are some things I’m loving this week:
1. I got some questions after attending Bar Camp Omaha about what I learned at the finance presentation. I took a ton of notes that I was frantically texting to Josh so here they are.
- You should be saving at least 10% of your income. If you make more than $80,00 you should be saving 25%.
- Prioritize paying off all debts that have an interest rate of 4% or more before working on seriously saving.
- Anything you need within a year, put into savings. Anything you need after a year, invest.
- Use Vanguard to invest.
- Open Mint accounts.
- Read Mr. Money Moustache.
2. I’m obsessed with Harvest Snaps. Like, I open the bag and finish it obsessed. It’s gotten bad, and Josh is now hiding them from me. haha Why can I not eat foods I love in moderation? Thankfully an entire bag of Harvest Snaps is only 350~ish calories. There’s definitely a lot worse things to binge on!
3. Bravo is my guilty pleasure. I’m loving the latest episodes of Don’t be Tardy. Kim and her family are so crazy, but so entertaining!
4. This. I think it’s so scary but so true.
5. My dad is coming to visit this Sunday! I’m so excited. I’ve missed him a lot. I can’t wait to show him around Omaha and just get to spend time with him. I really wish Omaha wasn’t so far away from the East Coast.
Questions of the Day: What are you loving this week? Do you have a guilty pleasure TV show? Is there a food you can just keep eating until the bag is empty?