Hey guys! Happy Friday! All I can say is hallelujah it’s the weekend! I’m looking forward to lots of resting and fun plans with friends! Here’s what I’m loving this week:
1. Okay I know it is super weird to get excited by socks, but I am so excited to try out this Toesox
line. Now that I’m doing barre and pilates again, I have been looking for socks with grips to anchor me as I workout. At the same time I don’t want my feet to overheat from too much fabric. These look like the perfect solution. I just ordered a pair and will keep you posted on what I think of them!
2. The other day, I was not having a good day at all when I came home to this sweet package from Lifetherapy. (Broken computer + lots of work = stressed me.) There was a positivity note and a whole bunch of samples of their Escape line. I sprayed the Escape perfume and immediately felt like I was whisked away to one part secret garden, one part tropical island. It’s such an alluring scent that is so hard to describe. It’s one of those things you just have to smell for yourself. I foresee myself getting a lot of use out of these goodies! Not only do they smell nice, they’re also all made in America. Yay, USA!
3. Geronimo by Sheppard has been my jam this week. It is such a fun, upbeat, and catchy song! I dare you to listen and not sing along.
4. The cure for stressful work weeks is wonderful husbands and time with incredible girlfriends. Josh was so sweet to not mind me abandoning him for a night to go join Hannah, Joanna, and Jordan at Whole Foods for Thursday Night Hullabaloo. It was so needed. We laughed, we ate, we listened to good music, and we talked about the random-est things. I’m sharing a picture of my yummy dessert and Whiskey Mule instead of the four of us because in the picture I have from the night my skirt is hiked up to my belly button and I look like Steve Urkel. If you’re friends with me on Facebook, you’re welcome for your daily dose of humor. 😉
5. My love for Snapchat is still going strong. You know you want to friend me (erin.fairchild) and get fluffy cat paw pictures like this sent on the regular. 😀
Questions of the Day: What are you loving this Friday? Any fun weekend plans? What do you do to relax when work gets you stressed?
I’m linking up with Heather today!