Catch up on the best sales, recipes, and reads from around the web this week with The Weekend List.
Best Weekend Reads
- Literally the worst roommate ever
- American baggage: health, weight gain, and food cultures
- The downside of work-life balance
- Why organic food is important
- Halsey’s powerful poem about sexual abuse
- Gun violence by the numbers
Best Weekend Sales
- J.Crew is offering 40% off your purchase if you buy 4 or more items. They have such a good selection right now. I want these earrings, this cardigan, this skirt, this sweater, this button down, and this tshirt.
- GAP is an extra 20% off this weekend. This is the kind of jean I live in this time of year. I’m also loving this simple but super flattering dress.
Best Amazon Finds
- I use this hair brush daily and absolutely love it. I love that’s not only cute but functional!
- I legit want to try taking Punkin to the vet in one of these. He would probably hate me, but I’m holding out for the .002% chance he’d love it!
- Do yourself a favor and pre-order this cookbook. It’s going to be worth it.
- I love and use this water bottle every day.
- This stuff is so dang delicious.
- I have never needed something more in my life!!!
- Exploring Downtown Napa – I would love some Napa sunshine right about now. This trip was one of my favorite press trips ever. I got to drink some fantastic wine, eat ridiculously deicious food, and spend time outdoors exploring an absolutely charming town. Napa, I will definitely be back.
Recipes To Try
Motivation for the Week
Question of the Day: What are you loving this weekend?