Catch up on the best sales, recipes, and reads from around the web this week with The Weekend List.
Best Weekend Reads
- Meet the designers behind your favorite book covers
- 5 common mental errors that sway you from making good decisions
- I went in for Lasik and they did PRK surgery (As someone who wants Lasik, this terrifies me!)
- Yale’s most popular class ever: happiness
- White people explain why they feel opressed (Erin note: we’re not, but this is a great read into the causes of this fallacy of thinking)
Best Weekend Sales
- The perfect summer sandals for less than $15
- This dress is screaming to be taken somewhere warm and fun
- Seriously tempted to buy this cardigan and save it for next fall
- I love this floral midi dress and you can’t beat the price
- The cutest little sunglass pouch for less than $6
From the ‘Gram
I shared this look on Instagram this week and love it for two reasons:
- We’ve been having no-coat weather! It feels incredible. Please never come back Winter.
- I am so obsessed with these luxe black loafers. SAS Shoes gifted them to me and they are so stylish and comfortable, and my first pairs of handmade Italian shoes. It is love, friends!
- A weekend in St. Louis – Before moving to the Midwest, I didn’t know much about St. Louis. I travelled there for work a few times and enjoyed it, but never really got to know the culture or heart of the city. This weekend trip I took with Josh to St. Louis not only helped me “get” the city, but also fall in love with it. From the architecture to the food scene (those gooey butter bars!) to the shopping and fun events going on all over town.
Recipes to Try
- Insta pot chicken zoodle soup
- 4 ingredient somoas
- Chicken avocado caprese salad
- Thai butternut squash soup
Motivation for the Week:
Question of the Day: What are you loving this weekend?