- Reason number 4,826 I want a Corgi: they help clean the floors! 😉
- The Hamilton soundtrack has been on repeat in our house ever since Josh got the soundtrack as a birthday present. This song is beyond beautiful. Hearing it evolve and change throughout the play breaks my heart.
- I just had to upgrade my iPhone 6 because the battery was barely holding a charge anymore. While I wanted to wait for the iPhone 8 next year I decided to bite the bullet and get an iPhone 7 Plus. It is huge but I am in love with the camera. Shopping for cases I fell in love with this one online. It’s so cheap and supposed to offer great phone protection. I’m scared it’s too good to be true though so I also ordered this one as a backup.
- I’ve been on a crazy candle kick lately. I’m on the lookout for cotton wicks and a soy base. These candles are supposed to be the Rolls-Royce of candles and meet all my criteria.
- Josh and I leave for our cruise next Thursday! I can’t wait. I’m looking forward to relaxing and totally disconnecting from the world. Since we’ll be celebrating New Years Eve out at sea I picked up a fun dress to dance the night away in.
- Because I’m an 80 year old woman at heart I also picked up more sunscreen (Consumer Reports rated this the best!) and a new pair of sunglassses. If my skin looks 60 when I’m 80, I did my job.
Question of the Day: What are you loving this Friday?