Wow guys, it has been a crazy few weeks. Between my sister’s wedding, Disney, Napa, and San Francisco I am exhausted. But the fun’s not over yet because this weekend I’m road tripping to Iowa for Hannah’s baby shower. I have a lot to recap you guys on, but for now I’m excited to get back in the habit of sharing my Friday Favorites. I hope you enjoy my favorite links from around the web this week.
- I need this shirt.
- I’m pretty sure this is my dream job.
- I devoured this book on my week in Disney. I highly recommend for any trips you’ve got planned this summer.
- As queen of the #hustle, I totally agree with all of this.
- One of the few things about growing up that makes me sad.
- This is 100% truth when it comes to the root of the success in my life.
- I’m in love with this gingham dress.
- I totally drank the Soul Cycle Kool-Aid a few years ago and have been a huge fan ever since. I have yet to experience a workout that replicates this experience. It’s as much a therapy session as a workout.
- Have you noticed this quirky trait us Americans do?
- I love the pattern on this dress and its price point!
- This is my absolute greatest fear in life.
- Did you know about the high-end fruit market in Asia? I found this fascinating.
- The perfect dress for an on-the-go summer.
Motivational Tweet of the Week:
Question of the Day: What are you loving this Friday?