Happy Friday! Who’s ready for Easter weekend? I know I am! Bring on sundresses, Easter brunch, and time with good friends. I can’t believe it’s already time to do this again but here’s my Friday 5 wrap-up for the week.
1. I went to the new members meeting for the Omaha Junior League yesterday. I love that this organization is dedicated to helping others while encouraging socialization among its members. Omaha Junior League looks to be made up of a great group of women that I am excited to join. I just get so nervous meeting new people. Fingers crossed they like me!
2. Josh and I took Omar to see Boeing Boeing at the Omaha Community Playhouse. (Omar is Josh’s best friend. He’s in town until Saturday spending time with us.) This was our first time at the Playhouse and we were blown away by the talent. The play was so hysterical it literally had us crying from laughing so hard. If Boeing Boeing comes to your area snatch up a ticket. You are in for a hilarious night.
3. Josh and I are going to see Rio 2 this weekend! We saw the first one together and thought it was adorable. We really are secretly five.
4. 12 reasons you should start a blog today.The people I’ve met, the experiences I’ve had, and the ability to create an online scrapbook of my life are three of the biggest blessings blogging has given me. Starting a blog was one of the best things I’ve ever done. If you’ve ever wanted to start a blog, do it! You really won’t regret it.
5. Baby squirrel adopted by cat learns to purr. I can’t even handle the cuteness!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone! I’ll see you on Monday with an Easter recap.
Question of the Day: What’s on your mind this Friday?