Hey guys! Happy Friday! Do you have any fun weekend plans? I have a hot date with my couch tonight! I’m going to start on my first batch of letters to you guys! If you haven’t signed up yet you still can!
This was a really great week for me. Here’s what I loved:
1. I got back to the gym for workout classes this week! I took a Pilates class that absolutely shredded me on Tuesday. If you live in Omaha and are looking for a hardcore Pilates instructor go to Nancy at Prairie Life. I’ve done Pilates since I was 12 and have yet to experience anything like her classes. My legs were shaking ten minutes into the class. I thought she went easy on our abs until I woke up the next day and it hurt to laugh/sneeze/move. I then did a barre class on Thursday that made my whole body shake some more!
2. This song is absolutely ridiculous, but I love it so much. If you’re looking for a good song to dance around your house to when you’re by yourself this is my pick. (Please tell me I’m not the only one who has solo dance parties?)
3. Easter was wonderful, and the flowers that arrived the next day were the sweetest surprise. I love Spring flowers! I seriously won the life lottery with my husband.
4. I recently heard about these Kushyfoot Flats to Go and immediately became a fan. They’re only $11.99, super soft and roll up into practically nothing in your purse. They’re perfect for driving home from work or an event when your feet are killing you from wearing heels all day.
5. I had this veggie burger on Tuesday and I’m still dreaming about it. Kitchen Table is one of the best restaurants in Omaha. They have a regular menu that’s awesome but then also offer lunch and dinner specials every night. And there is always a meat and vegetarian special at every meal. It’s incredible. This was their house veggie burger with cheddar cheese, steak sauce, and veggie bacon. I can’t even describe the deliciousness. I wish it was on their regular menu so I could order it all the time!
Questions of the Day: What are you loving this Friday? What are your favorite fitness classes? Do your feet hurt from heels by the end of the day?