Happy Friday! I hope you’re having a wonderful week. The weather is beautiful here and I am looking forward to a weekend out and about with Josh in the sunshine. Here are some other things I’m loving this week:
1. Recapping my trip to Carmel-by-the-Sea yesterday reminded me how very much I love it there and how much I can’t wait to go back. How wonderful it would be to live by the ocean!
2. These Ray Bans are nearly 50% off at Anthropologie! Run, don’t walk guys. This is a great deal.
3. Okay so I don’t really like Jennifer Lopez’s new song, Ain’t Your Mama, but I LOVE her music video for it. When she’s dancing in those waist-high boots at the end? Epic!
4. My love of W3LL People is still going strong. I just picked up their Narcissist Foundation Stick (my color is Pale Ivory) and love it! I never thought a stick would work well for applying foundation, but it really does.
5. Speaking of makeup… have you guys seen the article floating around about this teenager’s use of it to make her look like everyone from Old Hollywood starlets to Disney princesses? She’s got real talent!
Questions of the Day: What are you loving this Friday? Any fun weekend plans? Have you ever used a foundation stick?